"IRS Collection Update", panelist and panel materials, Bar Association of San Francisco, Tax Section, July 15, 2014, San Francisco, CA
Battle of Bankruptcy vs. Offer in Compromise, panelist, Bar Association of San Francisco, Tax and Bankruptcy Sections, May 14, 2013, San Francisco, CA
"Approaching Penalty Abatements: Strategies and Pitfalls", panelist and panel materials, American Bar Association, Tax Section May Meeting (May 2012, Washington, DC).
"2012 Real Estate Topics", panelist and panel materials, Asian Real Estate Association of the East Bay, March 2012 Meeting, Lafayette, CA
Gregory R. Wilson is an attorney in San Francisco and has been in private practice focusing in the tax area for over 15 years. Greg has a broad tax practice representing both individuals and companies in tax disputes and transactions.
- Transactional tax planning and structuring
- Tax deficiency and refund litigation
- Defensive tax collection procedures
- Audit representation
- Advising businesses and individuals on U.S. and international tax matters
- Advising nonprofit organizations