"Approaching Penalty Abatements: Strategies and Pitfalls", panelist and panel materials, American Bar Association, Tax Section May Meeting (May 2012, Washington, DC).
"2012 Real Estate Topics", panelist and panel materials, Asian Real Estate Association of the East Bay, March 2012 Meeting, Lafayette, CA
"The Federal Tax Lien", panelist and panel materials, American Bar Association, Tax Section Mid-Year meeting (January 2011, Boca Raton, FL)
"A Taxing Workout", published in the September-October issue of Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine. Foreclosures, deeds-in-lieu, short sales and debt...
Gregory R. Wilson is an attorney in San Francisco and has been in private practice focusing in the tax area for over 15 years. Greg has a broad tax practice representing both individuals and companies in tax disputes and transactions.
- Transactional tax planning and structuring
- Tax deficiency and refund litigation
- Defensive tax collection procedures
- Audit representation
- Advising businesses and individuals on U.S. and international tax matters
- Advising nonprofit organizations